Based on a comment Morgan made in another thread, I thought I would put up a list of networks I like and trust in hopes that others might review and list their own as well.
These are not in order:
1. Ads4Dough – I pretty much got my feet wet for real right when Jason was starting Ads4Dough and I ran his Acai 500 offer. This guy has always paid me on time and even overpaid me and was chill enough to offer me of paying him back when I was ready or taking it out of future payments. This guy is solid, honest, and over all chill to work with.
2. EWA – What can I say? Ryan is well know and can back up his claim for weekly, on time payments. I’ve never sat down and talked to Ryan at any of the shows personally, but his network has never given me 1 issue or problem ever and his payments have always been right with me
3. Mundo Media/Silver Path – These guys have always been good to me also.
I have a few other networks I work with as well, but I cant leave as detailed a review on them because I am either "testing" campaigns with them or doing low volume and cant really honestly leave a full recommendation. However, I dont run with just anyone and I take who i run with seriously after a lot of consideration from other people I know. The other networks I am working with and trust enough to have some campaigns are:
however, I know there are a ton of other affiliate networks out there like Firelead, Quik, QCJ, cpatank, etc.
If you were to list your top 5 network, who would they be and why?
1. Neverblue – One of the first networks i joined. They have some extremely helpful AM’s and a lot of exclusive/direct offers. Not to forget their awesome range of mobile offers. Also their inhouse tracking/reporting is top notch especially for mobile campaigns!
2. EWA – I’ve been with EWA since the early days. They have some pretty good AM’s and thousands of offers (although lots of them are brokered). Always paid on time and i never had a single problem with them. But i liked them more when they were smaller because nowadays they push some offers a little bit too much in their newsletters.
3. Mundo Media
4. Adsimilis – Nice selection of international dating/gaming offers. And Sean and Eleah are always very helpful.
Ads Direct Media. ‘Nuff said.
honestly i’ve never heard of them..is it your network?
Oh no. They only accept pubs through referrals, and the pubs must do tremendous volume. Nearly all their offers are direct; all of them rock solid. Fast, timely payment terms. Real under the radar monster. Legit.
Ive heard of them and have seen some of the offers I was looking at coming from their jump link. Other then that, dont know how solid they are.
Heres how I place them:
Top tier: Epic, Neverblue, C2M, Mundo, Adsimilis (pretty much any network that consists of 95%+ direct offers)
Second tier: EWA (a middleman I still consider, but does have quite a bit direct offers)
Third tier: Wolfstorm, CPAtank, PKM, ACP (the middlemen of middlemen, pretty much the networks that have low quality affiliates who ruin the quality of the the offers on the top tier networks, and they will take anyone who signs up)
For some reason I can’t reply with quote, it keeps freezing my browser.
I appreciate your feedback about our network evasive, but I just wanted to clear a few things up. While we do not have 95%+ direct offers, we do have a selection of direct offers available. We don’t just broker all of them, and we’re working on increasing our direct offers daily. We’ve started to specialize in dating and gaming, so we pulled in some direct offers in those niches and also started working with some of the gaming agencies. This is an area in which we can definitely improve, and are consistently doing so.
The second part, I’m not sure how to respond. We deny a large majority of the applications entering our network, and continue to tighten up our guidelines. We may work with newer affiliates than some other networks do, but we have fraud screening in place and we definitely don’t just approve anyone.
If anyone has any questions, just let me know. Or if you have any other feedback – I’m happy to hear it because it helps me improve my network.
I just scanned your Qr code awesome.. I am a Ron Paul supporter as well.
I work with C2M and EWA right now mostly.
C2M is definitely my top network. Ruck was my AM from 2008 when I started with them until he left last month. My new AM, Kiley, is also pretty awesome and helpful. I have never in the three full years I’ve been pushing traffic to them gotten a late payment from C2M. This includes tens of thousands of dollars worth of leads to advertisers that ended up stiffing them, where other networks that were running the same offers either paid out on those leads months later or didn’t pay out at all.
EWA I’ve only been running with for about a year, but also a top network. They have a TON of offers. My biggest complaint is that their system will once a week or so not let me log in for like an hour or so at a time (good one linktrust) and seeing the issues others have had with their networks, it’s something I’m totally happy to put up with.
lol @ epic
Huge money is in the international offers. So, top 5 in my opinion are
3. XY7 Elite
a4d, ewa, mundo, silverpath, gt, ads direct, guru, w4, adsimilis are the only ones I really work with now everyone else has really gone to shit.
How many networks are you guys with ? And if you are not active and pushing volumn to all of them do they disable your account?
The networks I trust and never had trouble with:
I also like a4d, mundo/silverpath but have never run with them. Maybe sometime in the future
The only network I had trouble with was hydra…It wasn’t a big deal though, they "forgot" to wire me my money a couple of times 😛 but they did pay up
Anyone running with Clickbooth?
Looking to push an offer I can’t seem to find any where else.
My fave networks: Neverblue + Adsimilis
In no particular order:
6) Wolfstorm Media
All my AM’s on these networks have been top notch.
Two best networks:
and over the years maybe another 50 or so networks
Thanks for the info on C2M Hannah.
The Article Published IN 09-23-2011 01:02 PM