Its in testing right now and will no doubt be with us soon!
Some great new features:
We’ve added a great deal of new features in this update:
– Hide Inactive Campaigns
– Group Campaigns and view stats for specific groups
– Determine what extra tokens get passed all the way to the
offer, or stop them at the landing page
– Cloaking URLs
– Speed optimizations, including a simple interface to
remove your old, unwanted data to free up server resources
– Quite a few other features as well…
My favourites and long time feature requests:
Hide inactive campaigns
And not listed above but I understand from Robert this is included as well:
Hide some of yoru custom URL parameters in Stats View (essential if your doing mobile and want to view performance by Carrier only for example),
passing revenue data via postback url/pixel?
Now if they only could capture referrers as well
Actually that just gave me an idea!!!!!
Watch this space!
Wondering if the PPC version ever gets released…
alex -> yes actually I forgot to add that in.
I asked robert the question and:
* pass variables in the post back URL – cookies don’t work very well on mobile and to track conversions I need to use a post back URL that can pass the required details like: offer, payout, subid without relying on cookies
—————> Yes, this has been added in the 2.13 update…in the 2.12 update we added the ability to postback the subid, now we’ve added any additional parameter to pass back.
Great news. I might actually pick this up, finally, now that the stats wow’ed me in one of your tutorials (I think it was the $30/d ppv camp)
check whether there are any vouchers left
ppvnb -> ill ask Brandon when I see him at adtech.
I know they are working hard at it, but at the same time are making sure cpvlab gets better and better.
I use the current version for PPC just fine….
the latest version 2.12 blocks the common adbots from the stats……
The Article Published IN 09-20-2011 08:58 AM