CPV/PPV advice before going all-in – Have more money to test than time
The title of my question thread says it all: Going to start taking start massive action to compliment my continual reading of forums (STM is pure awesome), blogs, and training guides.
I have some experience with CPV, got up a $100 lead but didn’t have the adequate tracking to duplicate it, and got a bit discouraged that I didn’t "know enough" so I started going back to the theory and instructions, and watching and listening others from the sidelines. But no action equals no profit, so here we go (I have a VPS and am using CPVLab for my tracking).
Also, I would like to become profitable "quicker" by having a higher risk tolerance, but I want to be smart about it, and not blow through $100s of traffic data without being able to make it up.
I have a few questions (regarding offer rotation and target selection). Obviously, only testing can really give me the truest answer, BUT in a general sense (for running offers on contextualized traffic):
1. Is it better to use a highly converting offer on the networks versus on the type of submit (X-number of page to a conversion payout, e.g. 1-page vs. 3 page offer)
2. Are the $5-range payout offers better than the $1 payouts (if I am willing to spend more on traffic data)
3. I am only going to use 20-40 targets (max) that have the most amounts of traffic, before expanding – is that way to to go?
4. Are URLs or keywords better
5. I’ll split through 3-5 offers – it better to test multiple campaigns in different niches (of 3-5 offers each), or test multiple campaigns within the same niche?
5. Recommended networks besides TV?
6. Should I target international traffic, if I want to monetize it big, or stick with a more-saturated US-market to get a cut of the revenue share?
7. LP should always be better in the short and long-term than direct-linking (even though it requires a bit more work)?
8. Was considering the insurance, financial vertical, is that a smart niche to start with?
Any other tips? Really am inspired and awe-struck by all the feedback & insider-info that’s in this forum!
tbh right off the bat your overthinking things a bit much….
so to simplify….I would do this…..
run some very basic stuff like a simple email/zip submit…….get a "feel" for targeting working out a converting lp…how to track and optimize stuff…..how to find keywords/urls that work
I would start at LI def not TV….and int traffic is fine….but its often more pricey on ppv…..
set a budget of like $50 or so…..setup a follow along camp here in the forum and get active feedback….. happy to help but the best thing you can do is get stuff setup and data flowing
Thanks, definitely realize I need more "doing" than studying.
Just another quick question, for you and the other forum members, how realistic is it to make a few thousand dollars with CPV/PPV in the next 30 days? *I have a little experience but not yet hitting hundred-dollars paydays or higher than that.
You mean "a few thousand dollars" a day or in total during 30 days ?
If it’s in 30 days you need to do only $200-$300/day which is very achievable with only 1 good campaign.
The Article Published IN 07-08-2011 04:21 AM