Exciting news, we’ll be working on a version 2 of the ad server in the near future. So I welcome any suggestions to the ad platform to be emailed to myself at [email protected]
Among the changes are:
– show "today" instead of "lifetime"
– grouping campaigns feature
– more user friendly interface
– multiple zipcodes in a campaign
– (hopefully) color coded background for 110×80 campaigns vs. IAB campaigns
– (hopefully) Optimization rules based on CTR
– (hopefully) adding impression # to the conversion report
– (hopefully) adding more relevant targeting options to create more niches (Would love to hear of any that you’d want)
No can do on the CPM/impression estimator or deviating from a CPM model. Sorry guys.
The main goal is to either reduce the time required to advertise on POF and/or increase your ability to spend on POF. I welcome all suggestions, the more "out of the box", the better
I haven’t used POF in quite a while, but I don’t think I can remember there being an ‘Estimated Reach’ there, maybe I missed it?
I was going to do some ads for a local business, but the fact I couldn’t find an estimated reach around made me skip POF (because I wasn’t convinced there was enough users to bother with, but there probably was) and go to Facebook!
"No can do on the CPM/impression estimator or deviating from a CPM model. Sorry guys."
Oh, sorry. The way you put that I thought you meant no can do on the "estimated number of impressions you will get" as in a prediction of how many views your ad will get based on the number of people it’s targeting and viewing patterns of POF users.
Any specific reason you can’t do the estimated reach? will we ever see it in the future?
The Article Published IN 05-03-2011 05:13 PM