just have a few questions regarding a campaign I submitted to leadimpact…
here’re the screenshots of the setup in p202, affexpert and leadimpact:
my questions are:
1) in the first screenshot, did I get it right by using &s2=%keyword%? How would I know it should be like this, or &s2=[keyword] or any other form? I had a look at leadimpact’s official site and didn’t find any particular instruction regarding this…
2) in the second screenshot, p202 doesn’t have a dedicated section for ppv so it requires me to type some text there. I just put some dummy text there, I guess it should be ok?
3) the third screenshot was from affexpert and there’re some URLs ending " rel="nofollow, are they ok? should I delete the " rel="nofollow part?
any help would be appreciated,
1) i use =[[subid]] on p202. and =%keyword% on leadimpact.
2) i simple skip the text ads setting step (i use direct linking)
3) remove rel="nofollow" should be fine.
that’s where I’m a bit confused…
should the affiliate link on p202 and leadimpact be the same or different?
On p202 you enter the url of the offer.
Then P202 generates a link you should put on LeadImpact.
Their official videos show the whole process in detail.
The Article Published IN 07-16-2011 10:19 AM