I’m currently looking for places to live. Right now i’m in an overpriced hotel with somewhat shitty internet (i have to be on the balcony to use the internet but it’s not as amazing as it sounds — the views good but the glare from the sun barely allows me to see the screen and i’m sitting on an undersized mini lawn chair lol) also no mouse, or anything so it’d be pretty annoying for me to setup any campaigns right now so i’m just available helping out with questions and such. As soon as i find a place we’ll start some follow along campaigns.
– IQ – Skill2Thrill Canada (CA) is fucking HUGE on Facebook. If your running facebook traffic and looking for a new campaign this is the one you want to play with. There’s a lot of angles for this one. The goal is to get CHEAP clicks, so start off with CPC targeting and use any angles that will get cheap clicks for males 15 – 23 or so, and 32 – 45. (From my exp, those are the 2 best demo ages). Once you’ve found your angles/ top CTR ads move them over and split test with CPM.
If your going to make a landing pages for IQ – Skill2Thrill, your goal would be to make it look identical to the offer, include some type of ‘welcome canadian facebook users’ to it, and add something related to whatever your ad angle is.
– For anyone looking for some niche email submits, C2M has some new ones on board. NBA Jerseys, Famville gift cards, $500 to Gamestop, $500 to Starbucks, Beats by Dr. Dre, Battlefield 3, etc… and an Angry Birds one too! These all SCREAM PPV using my $150/day guide. The Starbucks one has some serious potential!
I set up a campaign for Skill2Thrill direct linking a while back and had 4 ads declined for three different reasons. Is this one to cloak or bespoke lp?
good luck with finding a pad
Definitely want to cloak to get approved. Just throw up a fake landing page.
Cloaking to get approved is really easy, i usually just type in whatever my ad is about in google, and i’ll find a related webpage to my ad. Then i throw up a redirect page linking to that fake page, then pause the campaign while it’s being approved, and once approved i redirect back to my landing page or offer.
I’m currently looking for places to live. Right now i’m in an overpriced hotel with somewhat shitty internet (i have to be on the balcony to use the internet but it’s not as amazing as it sounds — the views good but the glare from the sun barely allows me to see the screen and i’m sitting on an undersized mini lawn chair lol)
See told you Melbourne was the place to be Jordan – you could be staying @ Docklands overlooking the Harbour,
nice cool sea breeze, cafes within walking distance and super fast fibre optic internet….
Haha, not going to lie this place is quite the surprise. It’s like vegas which isn’t what i was expecting. Byron bay was realy amazing, i feel like they may only have dial up there though lol
what kind of angels can you use with these IQ offers? just to get my mind flowing..
Browse torrent sites for a while, and if you can browse torrent sites with a canadian IP. There aren’t a LOT of IQ ads, but there are some that are doing well.
– You can target US tv shows, targeting certain characters and using keywords from the show does well. You have to choose the right characters though.
For example since most of us would be familar with the show ‘the simpsons’ targeting "are you smarter than Homer’, will 99% do better than targeting ‘Are you smarter than marge’.
– I’ve ran a LOT of campaigns using ‘mind tricks’ (like brain teasers and such) as the core ad idea, a few did really well, a lot didnt.
– Overall using popular celebs/brands will get you very cheap clicks. You don’t nesscerily have to target these celebs/brands in your keywords, just having them in your ads will give your CTRs some mega boosts
*oh and targeting males for this usually works best! my top converting ages for IQ overall are at the top.
Just got a place, will be fully operational in roughly 2 days.
For anyone reading this:
– I’m going to attempt to get a email submit campaign up on facebook (if i can get it approved, i can 99% make it profitable in a day and will post it here) ..but it’s been permanently banned in the passed so we’ll see what happens.
which first? INTL dating campaign we do as a group, or Groupon guide?
I’ll be working on few toher things for the forum in the meantime.
i would like to see the groupon campaign first 😉
Personally I would like the Groupon guide
Alright, already getting started on it now
Whoa Stacks…."which campaign should WE do as a GROUP?" definitely interesting approach…looking forward to it!
Can we get a guide for the niche submits? Just tried one of the ones you recommended, starbucks and that led to no conversions
Groupon Guide for me Stacks, as I have offers & creatives ready to go for 8 European countries.
The Article Published IN 02-18-2011 10:31 PM