Terms used in EWA newsletters

I joined EWA recently, and in their newsletters, I keep seeing them reference these 3 type of landers:
– traditional landers
– rebill style landers
– scare pages

What type of landers are they actually referring to?
My best guess for "rebill style" would be fnews/farticles/flogs, but what do they mean by the other 2?

The Article Published IN 07-18-2011 05:01 PM

Share To More ()