I’m on step 2 . . .
2. Keep going.
3. You think you’re starting to get the hang of it.
4. You see someone else’s work and feel undeniable misery.
5. Keep going.
6. Keep going.
7. You feel like maybe, possibly, you kinda got it now.
8. You don’t.
9. Keep going.
10. You ask for someone else’s opinion–their response is standoffish, though polite.
12. Keep going.
13. Keep going.
14. You ask someone else’s opinion–their response is favorable.
15. They have no idea what they’re talking about.
16. Keep going.
17. You feel semi-kinda favorable and maybe even a little proud of what you can do now.
18. Self-loathing chastisement.
20. Keep going.
21. You ask someone else’s opinion–they respond quite favorably.
22. They’re still wrong.
24. Keep going though you can’t possibly imagine why.
25. Become restless.
26. Receive some measure of praise from a trustworthy opinion.
27. They’re still fucking wrong (Right?)
28. Keep going just because there’s nothing else to do.
29. Mastery arrives, you mistake it for a gust of wind.
30. Keep. Fucking. Going.
Nice. I’m somewhere between 1 and 25.
its refreshing other people confirm what I thought, other people know shit most times
so true and so few ‘gurus’ tell it as it really can be
What a long burdened journey it really is….. I think my journey contains a bit less depression than that list… Maybe I just haven’t reached the master status yet… In which case… Depression here I come
I’m currently battling between 1. and 2.
The Article Published IN 10-06-2011 10:41 AM