OK I have making 30 campaign with 30 offer on leadimpact with low payout ($1-$2), and guess what? All disapproved, yay!
I have email why this LP dissaproved it’s say:
– Landing page must have disclaimer information regarding participation requirements for the offer and be above the fold.
– Landing page must have disclaimer information regarding affiliation with listed merchants or brands and be above the fold.
-Disclaimers need to say that the offer is not affiliated with <brand name> and that participation is required.
So the question is:
1. what word I must write in my LP, I don’t know how to make disclaimer,
2. the font size? Is small can?
3. where I put this disclaimer text?
Thx bro I hope your day is GREAT! Cheers
Participation required. Not affiliated with (product manufacturer.)
That’s all they want. if you’re promoting ipad offers put:
Participation required. Not affiliated with Apple.
or if you’re promoting free Droid phones put
Participation required. Not affiliated with Motorola.
That’s all they want, that’s why they keep disapproving your campaigns. You need to have that disclaimer somewhere above the fold (in the visible area of the landing page). In the last thread you made about LI not approving your campaigns someone pointed this out to you. If you had put the disclaimer in there then, you wouldn’t be making this thread now.
Yeah I’m not making disclaimer yesterday because I don’t know where to put and I have no idea what word I must write, thanks z6marketing you’re a hero! I will make it now An resubmit my ads
The Article Published IN 07-15-2011 03:49 AM