So now that I m back from AdTech London and before the buzz of all the new ideas, opportunities and the STM meet up wears off I wanted to put pressure on myself by public declaration of future action steps. Plus it will hopefully give the guts that could not attend some ideas for the future
(01) run targeted mobile
(02) run ultra targeted ppv (for me this is new)
(03) get back in bed with my ould buddy Google ( but this time to just to set them up and get one over on them )
(04) Whitelabels ( not the old skool vinyl that I bought but, products , ideas, services)
(05) try out new networks
(06) breakout of my niche ( which is good but I want bigger spread for more bread)
(07) Tijn inspired me to finish the development of tool ideas I have on the back burner , and share these with STM
That should see me through to Xmas
To the guys that met up, it was great chatting, making new friends and going on the lock with ye. Let’s do it again sometime
Sounds like good stuff, someone get me some pics!
Hey Robbie. Great list. Was good to meet you.
For me, it’s
(1) Co-reg (Fraser and the SilverPath guys were very helpful)
(2) Mobile (some specific international countries which are looking unsaturated right now)
(3) Follow up with some of the advertisers I spoke to direct about promoting their offers.
and a whole bunch of other stuff, which I’m not going to list just because it’ll start making me think I’ve got too much to do!
As for photos, I’m afraid I didn’t take any (difficult to hold the camera steady after the Jagerbombs…)
It was a pretty successful conference for us, we were able to meet with a lot of European merchants. It always keeps me motivated going to these conferences.
And, Ryan, I gotta admit – you did look pretty dapper in your lilac coloured suit!
Ha! Just seen I have no photos either! Jagerbombs all the way Nick, that’s just how we roll….
Photo’s were not allowed – this was a super secret after adtech meetup
It was so "secret" that the guys from SP didnt wanna present about their paths and coreg in case it would leak out. So it was discussed face to face and in private.
How did it go?? Give us a run down of the meet up!
Ill do an adtech post later today
It was great meeting you guys.
My list is:
2. International stuff with Mundo
Without revealing too much, could you elaborate what you mean by "ultra targeted" (i.e. how is this different from..well…targeted ppv). Lol, I hope you get my question.
AdTech sounded like a blast! Wish I could of went, next year though…
Any news tijn ?
tijn… the reason those poor guys wouldn’t say too much was because they could see your ears twitching when the juicy stuff was about to flow…
The Article Published IN 09-23-2011 11:53 PM