i have a hard time to com up with "angles".
Do you have some tips to get inspired?
Browsing special websites, or what ever? I just can not think of anything – i want to launch some campaings for real mature singles, but i really can not think of any angle it is killing me, i think i am just thinking to hard
so what do you guys do to get your mind flowing?
i use checklists like the lifeforce 8 (book – ca$hvertising) to come up with angles:
I go through this list when I think about my prospects and note down their desires, dreams, wants, needs, fears and frustrations.
here is one example of applying it:
market/offer: online dating
1. survival – happy couple, with children, legacy
2. food & beverages – come home from hard days work and find men that will have a wonderfull cooked meal ready, eating it together, romantic, etc etc
3. freedom from fear – "did you know 75% of rapists pick their targets using online dating sites"
4. sexual companionship – dont need to explain this one
5. comfortable living conditions – date men earning 100k or more
6. to be superior (or in this case not being a loser) – suffering from an empty inbox
7. care & protection – probably something where a men protects a women
8. social approval – your friends think your lonely?
hope this helps
This can help me in some way, thanks
As you probably know i’m really big on ‘angles’ and i have no set algorithm to come up with them. I just try to think of things that relate to the niche/offer i’m promoting, and the only thing i sometimes do is search google images for the niche and random related thing will pop up, or turn on either the news or any celeb show like ‘entertainment tonight’.
The Article Published IN 02-15-2011 08:17 PM