Tracking 202 and POF – How to Set Up Properly?
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good tutorials/videos for how to set up T202 with a basic POF campaign that uses landing pages. Might be a stupid question but thought I’d ask. I more or less understand how T202 works but I just don’t understand how many tracking links I need to make or if there is anything else I’m missing…thanks for any help!
Best one i found was http://justindupre.com/plenty-of-fis…th-prosper202/
afflink.com[[subid]] (your’re adding [[subid]] to the end of your afflink)
then place that into p202 and if your using mr greens uploader tab the box that creates a sub id to track your ad with your conversions
at least that works for DL not sure if it’s diff for landing page
Ok yeah I was just going to ask if that would pass through the LP or not, anyone else know?
This is how to set up your tracking in T/P202 with a landing page:
1) Go to "setup"
2) Under "PPC Accounts" add Plenty of Fish in the "1st" part. When you have done that, add your POF account in the "2nd" part.
3) Go to "Aff Campaigns". Enter your affiliate link given to you by the network, with the subid code at the end. Add [[subid]] at the end, so your link should look something like this:
4) Go to "landing pages". Choose "simple landing page" if you’ve only got one offer on your landing page. Choose the affiliate network and affiliate campaign you’re running. Then, name your landing page (this can be anything) and type in the URL to your landing page. Click "add".
5) Go to "get LP code". Choose "simple landing page". Choose the network, campaign and landing page you just added and click "generate tracking link".
6) You’ll get two tracking links. Insert the first one on your landing page just before the </body> tag at the bottom of your code. Insert the second one in the redirect file that you want your users to click on to go to the offer (for example, if your page redirects users to the offer page when they click register.php on your landing page, then replace all of the register.php code with the code in the second tracking box.)
7) Click "get links". Fill out all of the info (ignore the ad copy stuff) and click "generate tracking link". The link you get is what you want to put as your destination URL in POF. You can add whatever you want to the end of the link to tell your ads apart (example demo1image1). What you type in here to tell your ads apart will show up as "keywords" in P/T202.
God damn, awesome instructions. Thanks a LOT Hannah, I really really appreciate it!
Quick question: any idea what to do for "Max CPC"? Since I’m using CPM on PoF obviously, how important is this? Not exactly sure how to tackle this part. Got the rest set up perfectly though, thanks again…
I just use Max CPC=0, then just compare revenue reports (on p202) to costs that you see on PoF. Instead of getting trying to guess CPC and getting arbitrary figures.
Easy Way look ! a nices friend tell me this … firstto all forget about the landin pages section in p202 =)ok … so you need to set up as a regular campain … here …
#3 Aff Campaigns then in the field … Affiliate URL [?] …. you need to put the url from your landin page , and get links as normal way ..ok so the link prosper give you ends in… kw= and at the end of that link you will put the sub id for example
http:/…………….com/tracking202/…………………202kw=ad01 then you name your first crative ad01 and the spy view from prosper you see keywords that track those ad01 . ad02 etc ok and rember in the landin page you need to put the link from the offer , and you can hide that link using php , or using a subdomain related to the offer and set up the redirect … lol
The Article Published IN 09-29-2011 09:10 PM